hit counters

LOVE.

"sometimes, it is better to be loved than loving someone"

Life is a journey, eventhough we have fall today, tomorrow we need to stand again and face the world. Face the life. Face the future and make life better. It is not easy. It has no choice. Soul could die. Heart could broken. Be brave to face the front.

Cinta memerlukan kekuatan. Cinta memerlukan kesetiaan, kepercayaan, kejujuran, kepakaran, kebijaksanaan, kekuatan, dan kemaafan. Kadang-kadang, cinta juga seperti hidup dan roda. Berada di atas dan di bawah silih berganti. Bukan semuanya indah ketika bercinta. Pergaduhan mengukuhkan lagi kesefahaman dan perkenalan. Pergaduhan itu ibarat rencah dalam percintaan.



today I need to confess that I love you. I love you. I once fell, then I stand. Yes, I'm standing now, but I can't promise you that I have forget you. It is the hardest thing I ever done in my life. It is difficult. It is hard. And I have tried for so many times. I failed. Failed. I don't know for how long I'm going to be like this. When I think about you, remember you, my heart feel sick. Sick of trying to forget you. Sick of making you out of my mind and heart. I'm not strong enough but I pretend in front of people that I have the strenght. I'm not. 

I have confess today. It is not easy for me to be so weak. But today, I just can't stand anymore. I'm not longer the old me. I have changed. Lot of changed. I'm not asking for this, but I don't know why. I can't take a good care of myself like before anymore. Hm, maybe this time, it is more difficult for me to face. Because he is not the old him too.

"Ya Allah, jika aku jatuh cinta, cintakanlah aku dengan hamba yang melabuhkan cintanya kepadamu. Dan jika aku jatuh cinta, berilah aku kekuatan untuk menghadapi segala dugaan yang mendatang. Ku mohon agar jodohku merupakan orang yang dapat membimbingku ke arah kebaikan, orang yang dapat membawaku ke jalan-Mu. Dan ke syurga-Mu :')"

Assalamualaikum :)   
terima kasih daun keladi . like la sekali :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fyqaa Vee belonging. Please respect.